|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 276 is the first level in Candy Clouds (Episode 20) and the 118th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The dreaded five-layered icing makes its debut in this level.
- There are lots of icing to get through, with double jellies underneath.
- Five colours helps a lot, as making combinations is easier.
- The wrapped candies under marmalade also help with clearing the layers of icing and jelly.
- The jellies are worth 90,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Try to make striped candies to reach the marmalade so you can start chipping away at the icing.
- Try to make combinations, as any combinations can clear the icing.
- Do not waste your moves. 50 moves may seem like a lot, but there are a lot of blockers to get through. If you constantly break through the icing and create as many special candies as possible, the level should be easy to pass within a couple of tries.
- Five-layered icing is introduced in this level.
- There is no proper Dreamworld counterpart as of now, even after three nerfs! The Dreamworld counterpart is an erroneous remake of level 281.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 90,000 points