|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 278 is the third level in Candy Clouds (Episode 20) and 70th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The icing are the only difficult part of the level.
- 10-move bombs are not of primary concern since you have only 20 moves.
- The coconut wheels provided are quite helpful here.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Use the coconut wheels to get rid of layers of the icing, your main priority.
- Generally, the centre one should be switched downwards, and those on the side should be switched sideways.
- Make special combinations such as colour bomb + striped candy or striped candy + wrapped candy combinations for the ingredients to get to the bottom faster.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any five-layered icing.
- Magenta line(s) show where the candies, ingredients and candy bombs spawn.
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points