|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 279 is the fourth level in Candy Clouds (Episode 20) and the 119th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 21 single jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs may be the most difficult part of the level. Their timers only have 10 moves to explode and sometimes they can fall out of reach from matches.
- The jellies are worth 21,000 points. Hence, an additional 19,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Break through the five-layered icing, and clear as much jelly as you can before using the jelly fish.
- Once you have done this, use the jelly fish and it should clear the bottom three jellies.
- If not, use special candies very carefully to clear any remaining jelly. Be mindful of the bombs!
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 21 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 21,000 points