|Jelly squares||: 12|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 28 is the eighth level in Lemonade Lake and the 14th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 12 double jelly squares in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Although there are only 12 jelly squares, there is a lot of icing in this level, which makes it difficult to reach the jellies.
- There are only 22 moves to begin with, which may sometimes not be enough.
- The jellies are worth 24,000 points. Hence, an additional 16,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Wrapped candy + striped candy combination is the most effective as it will clear a large area of icing. Focus more on clearing double jelly squares.
- Colour bombs are mostly useless unless combined with a striped candy or when most of the icing are cleared.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 24,000 points. Hence, an additional 36,000 points for two stars and an additional 76,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The regular icing are positioned in such a way which heavily reduce available board space and make them quite hard to clear. Once they are cleared though, cascades can easily occur.
- With respect to the three star target score, 22 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet that target score.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 12 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 24,000 points