|Jelly squares||: 4 : 13|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 280 is the fifth level in Candy Clouds and the 119th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 4 single and 13 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Despite there being six colours, there is an extremely high chance of fish being set off prematurely, and even if you are careful, you only have 25 moves to destroy the centre jellies. As there are only three fish, they are very precious and if just one of them is set off prematurely, it can mean almost certain failure. This level is very dependent on luck.
- Make normal matches to remove the centre jellies. Pay attention to possible cascades.
- Try not to create special candies unless the area with jellies remaining is stuck.
- When the centre jellies are cleared, set off the jelly fish one by one. Even then, luck also plays a role here as only one jelly fish can attack on square at a time. This means that if there is a double jelly at the corners but with only one jelly fish left, the player may still lose as one jelly fish will attack the double jelly but the other jelly fish will attack candies instead (unless a special candy combination clears the jelly).
- Alternatively, leave three to five single jellies at the centre of the board. Next, create a colour bomb and position it next to a jelly fish. Finally, activate the colour bomb + jelly fish combination. Since the jelly fish + special candy combination is programmed to target jellies with candies on them, the jelly fish will produce nine more jelly fish which in turn will remove one layer of jelly from all the remaining jellies including those at the corners. This method is harder to do but has the advantage of not worrying about being left with a double jelly at the corners but with only one jelly fish left. This is because there will only be single jellies left at the corners.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.