|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 281 is the sixth level in Candy Clouds (Episode 20) and the 50th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 300 green candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of candies to collect, and the board is almost filled with icing, so this level may look hard and it is possible to fail. Despite all that, it is very easy to create special candies, as there are four colours.
- The player has only 50 moves to collect all 300 green candies, meaning that he/she has to collect at least six green candies in each move.
- The order is worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the three star target score.
- Break through the icings to open up the board. With only four colours, it is easy to make large-scale cascades, as long as you start from the bottom and constantly make special candies. By doing that, 300 order candies should eventually be collected.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in getting two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 20,000 and 30,000 points respectively. The order is worth 30,000 points, which is more than the two star score requirement and is equal to the three star score requirement.
- This level has the most icings at the beginning of the board, with 76 of them.
- This is one of the few levels in which the player has to collect a huge amount of candies.
- This level is one of the best levels to collect a great amount of Sugar Drops, as it is easy to get lots of cascades once the board is opened up.
- Two Dreamworld levels are based on this level, the latter being erroneous: Its own Dreamworld counterpart and the infamous level 276.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.