|Jelly squares||: 42|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 285 is the tenth level in Candy Clouds (Episode 20) and the 122nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 42 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Clearing the jellies on the very bottom row can be difficult as you need to be very careful or lucky.
- The jellies are worth 84,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Try to clear all the jellies before releasing the jelly fish. The jelly fish are needed to clear the isolated double jelly squares that are covered with icing.
- Do not try too hard to destroy the icing in the middle. It will go away quite easily, and you do not want to free the fish too soon. Instead, focus on destroying the icing in the corners and the jelly round the sides.
- Its past version has five-layered icing some versions like still have the five layered one but it's not that old 😢😢
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 42 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 84,000 points