|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 286 is the eleventh level in Candy Clouds (Episode 20) and the 51st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 10 colour bombs in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Luckily all colour bombs that the player needs are already provided. However, they all rest behind the four- and five-layered icing. The player also has six colours, so making matches beside the icing will be tricky.
- Once the icing is cleared, the dispensers will spawn liquorice swirls which make it harder to uncover the colour bombs.
- Aside from breaking icing to reach the colour bombs, you should make them by yourselves as well. Make matches near the icing whenever possible, and start from the bottom.
- Be careful not to break the topmost icing, or else liquorice will start flooding the board and make it unnecessarily difficult.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours will cause many moves to be spent to create special candies required. However, it is less critical due to the all the required colour bombs already on the board.
- The order is worth 10,000 points. Hence, an additional 40,000 points for two stars and an additional 60,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Since all the required colour bombs are already on the board, the main difficulty is to clear the four and five layer icing. With six colours, it can be hard to clear them.
- The liquorice swirl dispensers increases the difficulty of uncovering the colour bombs.
- Since the order requires the creation of colour bombs, it is very easy to get the three-star score. Moreover, colour bombs will give a high amount of points per usage. The score is further increased if a colour bomb + wrapped candy combination is created.
- Destroy the lower icing first. Once that is done, create more colour bombs which is possible due to the huge amount of moves available.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|