|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 288 was the thirteenth level in Funky Fortress and the 78th ingredients level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 50 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are many blockers in the way for the ingredients to come down, but it is easier to break. There are also stuck zones present in this level.
- One five-move moon struck may not be enough for bringing down the ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
|| Very Easy
|| Very Easy
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Use the horizontal striped candies on the bottom to destroy the five-layered icing. Break the liquorice locks when you can, so the ingredient can be brought down.
- Be sure to use the five-move moon struck to bring down your second or third ingredient.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies and is essential as special candies must be used to drop the ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 35,000 points for two stars and an additional 50,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Even with a reduction of 5 moves, it is not difficult to earn two and three stars due to the low target score requirements.
- The player is required to earn an additional 700 points per move for two stars and an additional 1,000 points per move for three stars.
- The upper icings are not to hard to clear with five colours.
- The lower icings force the creation, in most cases, special candy combinations to clear them. All these can result in a point boost.
- Most runs of passing the level will result in a huge number of moves left for sugar crush.
- Moon struck removes candies matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale and lasts for five moves. This makes it much easier to create special candies.
- Even after the moon struck ends, it is not much harder to create special candies.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Ingredient spawn density: 10 moves
- If there are fewer than 1 ingredients on the screen, then the board spawns up to 1 ingredient when possible.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points
- ↑ 35,000 points / 50 moves = 700 points per move
- ↑ 50,000 points / 50 moves = 1,000 points per move