|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 29 is the ninth level in Lemonade Lake and the 14th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 54 double jelly squares in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of double jelly squares and corners that are especially hard to tackle.
- 6 colours hinder the creation of special candies which can speed up the clearance of jelly.
- Work to the bottom first. The bottom icing should be destroyed as soon as possible.
- Afterwards, focus on the bottom jellies. wrapped candy + striped candy combination works well in areas where you can clear the upper and lower 3 rows. colour bombs combined with striped candies also work well in this level.
- Focus on clearing corners as they are the hardest to clear. Try detonating candies from above, then from the bottom.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies. However, this point is less critical due to the huge number of moves and open board.
- The jellies are worth 108,000 points. Hence, an additional 42,000 points for two stars and an additional 92,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There is a huge amount of moves. Hence, special candies are not too hard to be created even with six colours.
- The regular icing are not too hard to clear and the board is relatively open which decreases the difficulty of creating special candies and cascades.
- Currently, this is the first level rated "somewhat hard".
- This is also the first level to have 60 moves.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.