|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 291 is the first level in Jelly Jungle and the 74th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The icing makes it hard to get rid of the chocolate that will start to spawn.
- Six colours means it may be hard to find useful moves, especially if the chocolate starts taking over the board.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Keep the chocolate down or else you will have a lot of trouble making progress. A good way to keep the chocolate under control is to block it with an ingredient.
- Use vertical striped candies to bring down the ingredients.
- You may want to chip the icings. However, you can also make matches below the icings so that ingredients may slide faster. Although the chocolate spawners have stuck zones, it is unlikely to have the ingredients fall into as long as you have never moved them manually.
- Assuming you do not collect any ingredients before then, save the coconut wheel until there are 41 moves left. On this turn, slide the wheel to the left or right. This will create a vertical striped candy under the cannon, and when it is set off, an ingredient will fall from the cannon and immediately be collected. Make sure that there is not an ingredient in the same row as the wheel in the direction you are swapping the wheel. You can get 2 ingredients easily this way.
- This is the first Reality level that was released in 2013.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points