|Jelly squares||: 72|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
Level 293 is the third level in Jelly Jungle and the 125th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 72 double jelly squares and score at least 70,000 points in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The number of moves provided is really limited - 25 moves.
- The liquorice swirls are an annoyance as they will fill the board if you do not remove them quickly.
- Jelly fish might not eat the jellies if there are too many liquorice swirls on the board.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Focus most of all on the top of the board. If you remove candies that are close to or between the liquorice swirls, they will be removed and there will not be that many liquorice swirls!
- Do not release jelly fish until you've cleared as much jelly as possible, and then only if there are no liquorice covering the jelly, or the fish will eat the liquorice instead.
- Try to combine the jelly fish with a wrapped candy, as this should cripple the amount of jellies and the liquorice.
- Avoid setting off large cascades unless your first swap gets rid of a liquorice swirl (this will ensure the cannons do not release any liquorice during that move).
- The liquorice dispensers in this level have the same mechanics as the one in level 611.
- This level is just like level 16, except there are two additional colours and 10 jelly fish, as well as liquorice dispensers.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 72 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 72,000 points