|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 294 is the fourth level in Jelly Jungle and the 53rd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 colour bombs in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The initial space is very small, and colour bombs cannot be created at those spaces. It also means that the player only has 18 moves to create a colour bomb and match it with candies matching the colour of the candy bomb unless other special candy combinations or the mystery candies can spawn a colour bomb which can match it with candies matching the colour of the candy bomb.
- The icing can be hard to remove.
- The candy bomb is the main threat, so priority should be given to it.
- Despite the two layers of icing restricting the board early in the game and the candy bomb placed in the somewhat isolated place, with four colours and the candy bomb count set at 15 moves, this should not be too difficult.
- Quickly get rid of the icing and the bomb.
- Use vertical striped candies to open up the bottom section.
- Then, break the liquorice locks and hope that the mystery candies hold colour bombs inside.
- The board looks similar to the board of level 289, and both levels feature only four candy colours.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ A colour bomb requires five horizontal or vertical spaces but the longest length is only four spaces.