|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||55|
Level 296 is the sixth level in Jelly Jungle and the 75th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 1 hazelnut, 1 cherry and score at least 20,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice locks on the left can be hard to remove, and the bottom icing squares block the path for the ingredient to be transported to the left.
- If the ingredients land in the stuck zone, it can be hard to switch them back.
- The other ingredient drops at move 35 (if the preceding ingredient is not cleared first).
- Even so, there are two coconut wheels in marmalade prepared for you to use.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points,, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Try to keep the ingredients in the center column, and keep hitting that icing with as many striped candies as you can. If the ingredients make their way to the outside columns, you are pretty much in trouble.
- Remember to use one of the coconut wheels to destroy the liquorice locks, and another to attack the icing on the bottom. Rolling the wheels create striped candies to destroy the bottom icing and get rid of liquorice locks.
- This should make the level easier and then use other combinations to destroy the remaining multilayered icing and liquorice locks. Wrapped candies are useful since they blow up twice.
- On a side note, a perfectly positioned wrapped candy + striped candy combination does the job simultaneously.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The regular and/or hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points