| Available to be voted in hardest level to earn 3 stars in Reality
This level is one of the hardest level in Reality to earn three stars. If you want this level to remain in the poll, vote now in hardest level to earn 3 stars in Reality.
|Target score||: 11,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 297 is the seventh level in Jelly Jungle and the 30th timed level. To pass this level, you must score at least 11,000 points within 15 seconds. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Losing is almost impossible because of the provided colour bomb. However, if you try to combine the provided colour bomb with a striped candy, it is ironically much harder to win.
- The given time limit is very low.
- The player is required to earn at least 740 points per second.
- Simply free up the colour bomb from the marmalade, use the colour bomb on almost any candy or special candies (except striped candies), and you are guaranteed to pass the level.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies, cascades, and extra time candies. However, it is not that useful due to the high two and three star target scores. Moreover, it can be a double edged sword.
- The player is required to earn at least 10,000 points per second for two stars and at least 13,340 points per second for three stars.
- 15 seconds make it hard for the players to decide the best moves.
- This level is dependent on tons of luck and cascades. However, cascades will consume time and the player cannot make a match until the cascades end. Hence, cascades alone can result in time up if a minimum of one extra time candy is not collected among the cascades.
- The use of colour bombs can cause cascades which can last longer than 15 seconds even though five colours can result in a greater concentration of candies being cleared per use. If a minimum of one extra time candy is not collected among the cascades, the time will be up.
- The open board can help to create special candies and cascades more easily but can cause problems mentioned in point four.
- The candies do not fill the entire board at the start of the game. This can result in the creation of special candies, if the player is lucky. All these can result in a point boost. However, the high two and three star target scores negate this advantage.
- Create large cascades as fast as possible. Remember, every match which subsequently results in three cascades will drop an extra time candy. If the cascades are still in progress, an extra time candy will come down after every four cascades. While doing that, ensure that at least one extra time candy is matched by those cascades.
- While colour bombs are key to getting the two and three star target scores quickly, other special candies are needed for even larger combinations. Aside from luck, making quick, accurate, and effective matches is the key for getting a high score.
- Avoid all colour bomb combinations. It will take several seconds to detonate the stripes, wrapped candies or clear the board, and they give fewer points than combining a colour bomb with a normal candy.
- A wrapped candy + striped candy combination clears a large area and scores more points in a move, but usually cannot sustain long cascades and can take a while for the combination to complete. Hence, the probability of spawning extra time candies is decreased.
- This is one of those timed levels where the candies are not in settled position.
- This is one of the timed levels whose counterpart in Dreamworld is not based on this level design. Its counterpart in Dreamworld has a completely original design, and it is exclusive to Dreamworld.
- This is one of the few levels which can be completed in zero moves. This can happen if the marmalade has been broken after the initial candies settle, and then detonate during Sugar Crush.
- This is one of the timed levels known for being extremely difficult to get three stars (others include levels 1198 and 1237). This trend is typical of many later timed levels (after the point which they become rare).
- It used to top the poll several times before it got removed from the poll.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 11,000 points / 15 seconds = 733.333 points per second
- ↑ This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, extra time candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.
- ↑ 150,000 points / 15 seconds = 10,000 points per second
- ↑ 200,000 points / 15 seconds = 13,333.333 points per second