| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 297 is the seventh level in Jelly Jungle and the 41st moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 30,000 points in 25 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The provided colour bomb can boost the score.
- The player is required to earn at least 1,200 points per move.
- Simply free up the colour bomb from the marmalade, use the colour bomb on almost any candy or special candies.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies, and cascades.
- The player is required to earn at least 2,000 points per move for two stars and at least 2,800 points per move for three stars.
- The open board can help to create special candies and cascades more easily but can cause problems mentioned in point four.
- The candies do not fill the entire board at the start of the game. This can result in the creation of special candies, if the player is lucky. All these can result in a point boost.
- Create large cascades as fast as possible.
- While colour bombs are key to getting the two and three star target scores quickly, other special candies are needed for even larger combinations. Aside from luck, making quick, accurate, and effective matches is the key for getting a high score.
- A wrapped candy + striped candy combination clears a large area and scores more points in a move.
- This is one of those moves levels where the candies are not in settled position.
- This is one of the Reality levels whose counterpart in Dreamworld is not based on this level design. Its counterpart in Dreamworld has a completely original design, and it is exclusive to Dreamworld.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.