|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 299 is the ninth level in Jelly Jungle and the 54th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 140 red candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board is almost completely filled with chocolate. There are 57 chocolate squares and 18 chocolate spawners (but only 10 that are able to spawn chocolate), and the board itself has 81 squares. This means that only 6 squares initially contain candy.
- However, chocolate breaks easily, meaning the board will open up quickly after the first few moves.
- First, clear the chocolates as soon as possible as it will give you more room to manoeuvre. Focus on the red candies and try to make a colour bomb and blow all the red candies, or combine it with striped candy. If the chocolate spawners spawn chocolates that are starting to rule your board, try to clear all of them.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The orders give 14,000 points. Hence, an additional 61,000 points for two stars and an additional 81,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are plenty of chocolate available, forcing the player to spend at least 5 moves to clear enough of them. However, the chocolate spawners will be rendered useless during those moves because chocolate spawners are unable to spawn chocolate if at least one chocolate is cleared.
- Even after all the chocolate are cleared, the open board and the fact that chocolate spawners can only spawn one piece of chocolate per move does not drastically increase the difficulty of earning two and three stars.
- This is the first level in which the chocolate covers almost the entire board at the start of the level. The second is level 846.
- This level has eight useless chocolate spawners.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.