|Target score||: 4,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 3 is the third level in Candy Town and the 3rd moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 4,000 points in 18 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points. This is a tutorial level that will teach you how to create wrapped candies.
- It is still not difficult for beginners because it is still a tutorial level.
- It is still possible to fail the level if you play it again. Yet, creating special candies can make the level much easier.
- The player is required to earn at least 240 points per move.
- To get higher scores, produce more colour bombs and combine them with wrapped candies.
- Even though the board is small, loads of points can still be made on it, as there are only five colours on the board.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 340 points per move for two stars and at least 460 points per move for three stars.
- A match will frequently result in cascades. Moreover, there will be at least a match of four or five, which in turn gives a special candy, further increasing the score.
- On mobile, the target score requirement is shown before the tutorial of how to make a wrapped candy, so the player might skip it and not learn how to make a wrapped candy until later in the game.
- This is the first five-colour level in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.