| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Target score||: 6,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 3 was the third level in Sleepy Slopes and 3rd moves level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must score at least 6,000 points in 20 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level imitates its counterpart in Reality, although the target score is much higher and there is icing. It is possible to fail this level.
- The moon scale is extremely stable.
- The player is required to earn at least 300 points per move.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|7 moves||3 moves|
- Create special candies and keep an eye on the moon scale.
- During a moon struck, create special candies in order to score high. This level is extremely simple.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours make it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 500 points per move for two stars and at least 1,000 points per move for three stars.
- A match will frequently result in cascades. Moreover, there will be at least a match of four or five which in turn gives special candies, further increasing the score.
- The icing are not hard to clear with five colours.
- Moon struck removes candies matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale, lasts for 3 moves and occurs twice. This makes it much easier to create special candies.
- Even after the first moon struck ends, it is not much harder to create special candies.
- This level has more moves than its counterpart in Reality.
- This is the first Dreamworld level on web version to have five colours. Mobile has it at level 1.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.