|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 30 is the tenth level in Lemonade Lake and the 8th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You need to bring down 6 ingredients in 60 moves which means that each ingredient should be brought down in 10 moves.
- There is a lot of icing which restricts the available board space.
- Six colours make it difficult to create special candies.
- If an ingredient spawns on the side, it can be much harder to bring down.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points, which is equal to the three star target score.
- Try to create colour bomb + striped candy combinations to pass this level.
- Take out as much icing before clearing the ingredients and make sure to clear it out fast as the next one should come out after the previous one is cleared.
- A vertical striped candy also works.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in getting two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 40,000 and 60,000 points respectively. The ingredients are worth 60,000 points which is more than the two star score requirement and is equal to the three star score requirement.
- This level used to be the first very hard level, but it got downgraded.
- This is the second consecutive hard level, so many new players may perceive a large difficulty spike.
- This is the first of a handful of levels having 60 moves.
- The layout of the blockers looks like level 740 in Candy Crush Soda Saga.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points