|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||65|
Level 300 is the tenth level in Jelly Jungle and the 128th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 24 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the jellies are placed under two-layered icing and unfortunately isolated from the main area, making the game harder.
- Four colours may cause cascades that can help clear the jelly easily or ruin your plans.
- A striped candy in marmalade is provided, but it is hard to reach.
- The jellies are worth 48,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to make many vertical striped candies. With two-layered icing covering the jelly, it can be hard to clear all of them, but with four colours, it can be easy to make combinations. Just try to make as many special candies as you can, and test your luck to get a jelly fish out of the mystery candies.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies and is essential as special candies must be used clear the icings and jellies.
- The jellies are worth 48,000 points. Hence, an additional 87,000 points for two stars and an additional 102,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- It is difficult to create huge point cascades because the jellies are isolated and are in 3×4, limiting the creation of special candies to striped or wrapped candies.
- 50 moves are more than sufficient to create at least a colour bomb which can help in clearing the icings and jellies. With the presence of four candy colours, there is a greater concentration of candies of any colour. Hence, there is adequate candies cleared by any colour bomb which can lead to more cascades.
- The mystery candies may help or harm the player in earning three stars. If matches are continually made on the on the areas where the jellies are, mystery candies will continuously spawn and increase the chances of producing special candies which can boost the score.
- This is the second milestone level to contain four colours. The first one is level 200.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|