|Orders||: 20 : 6|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 301 is the eleventh level in Jelly Jungle and 55th candy order level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 20 striped candies and 6 wrapped candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs can be annoying, but they are really not a huge threat. It is possible to fail though as there are many orders to collect.
- The mystery candies can be both helpful and harmful.
- The orders are worth 26,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Create a colour bomb + striped candy combination to collect the required 20 striped candies.
- Keep an eye on any possible wrapped candy formations and make them.
- Watch out for the bombs in the middle column. Nonetheless, they are not a major threat since they only detonate after 15 moves.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours will cause fewer moves to be spent to create special candies.
- The order is worth 26,000 points . Hence, an additional 134,000 points for two stars and an additional 184,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- 50 moves are more than sufficient to create at least a colour bomb especially when the board only has five colours.
- It is inevitable that the candies below the candy bomb dispenser are destroyed through the creation or detonation of special candies. Hence, it makes the creation of colour bomb + candy bomb combinations easier.
- The candy bombs spawn indefinitely, giving players many opportunities to create colour bomb + candy bomb combinations.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Salmon line(s) show where the candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 26 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 26,000 points