|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 302||Level 303||Level 304|
Level 303 is the thirteenth level in Jelly Jungle and the 129th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 40 double jelly squares and score at least 80,000 points in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The placement of blockers can waste your beginning moves.
- The candy bombs are a primary threat, and the chocolate spawners are secondary.
- The player is provided with tons of useful special candies and mystery candies, though, of which the most beneficial is the colour bomb + striped candy combination.
- Due to the overloading of special candies, one being activated might cause the other to be accidentally activated too, wasting them.
- The jellies are worth 80,000 points (40 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 80,000 points) which is equal to the one star target score.
- Take out the candy bombs as fast as possible using whatever is in the mystery candies.
- If you can't take out the candy bomb but can destroy the liquorice locks, destroy the latter; the chocolate will consume the candy bomb, but be wary of the chocolate and the jellies surrounding it.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.