|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 303 is the thirteenth level in Jelly Jungle and the 128th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 40 double jelly squares in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The placement of blockers can waste your beginning moves.
- The candy bombs are a primary threat, and the chocolate spawners are secondary.
- The player is provided with tons of useful special candies and mystery candies, though, of which the most beneficial is the colour bomb + striped candy combination.
- Due to the overloading of special candies, one being activated might cause the other to be accidentally activated too, wasting them and ruin your plans.
- Take out the candy bombs as fast as possible by using whatever is in the mystery candies.
- If you cannot take out the candy bomb but can destroy the liquorice locks, destroy the latter; the chocolate will consume the candy bomb, but be wary of the chocolate and the jellies surrounding it.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.