Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 304 is the fourteenth level in Jelly Jungle and the 56th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 60 striped candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have to create 60 striped candies in 50 moves - it is hard because you have all six candy colours present on the board, and it usually takes at least two moves to make a striped candy and activate it. But the mystery candies that you have make it much easier.
- The order is worth 60,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- You really need to create a colour bomb and combine it with a striped candy (more than once) to complete this level. Try to make sure there are as many candies as possible on the board of the same colour as the striped candy before you combine it with the colour bomb. Each of these will count as a striped candy for your order collected.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 60 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 60,000 points