| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
Level 305 is the fifteenth and last level in Jelly Jungle and the 130th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 2 single, 70 double jelly squares and score at least 140,000 points in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The main difficulty is the jelly situated under multilayered icing in the corners.
- The jelly squares on the bottom of the board is very difficult to move. They are in an extremely awkward position, and furthermore, they are covered by thick icing.
- Having all six colours increases the difficulty considerably.
- Mystery candies fall every three moves. This makes the level a bit easier, but may also make it harder if you get many unfavorable outcomes.
- The jellies are worth 142,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Continuously make large combinations to clear most of the jellies in the middle of the board, then move on to the sides and the bottom parts.
- Try to save the jelly fish for later on in the game so that it would have a greater chance of eating the single jellies under the five-layered icing.
- If lucky enough, a colour bomb + jelly fish combination can be used only early on in attempt to hit the two single jellies in the corner under the five-layered icing. With fish swarming on the board, there's a greater chance to hit it than a single jelly fish under normal conditions.
- This level relies heavily on mystery candies. With good luck, special candies coming out of them can be mixed and matched into combinations. Remember to do whatever you can to repeatedly hit the side icing, especially when jelly fish are not helping out.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (2 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (70 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 142,000 points