| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 306 is the first level in Savory Shores and the 57th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 50 orange candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Chameleon candies, which alternate between two colours, may be difficult to get the right candy match since they are all over the board and more will spawn. The two-layer icing may also be difficult to deal with.
- With six colours on the board, it is harder to create special candies and get more yellow candies to spawn.
- Break the icing and the marmalade as soon as possible to gain more free space.
- Create large cascades to bring more candies to the board, until only a few yellow candies are needed.
- If you cannot create cascades, match rainbow candies when they are yellow.
- This is the first level to contain chameleon candies.
- This is the fifth consecutive level to contain all six candy colours.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|