|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
|Level 305||Level 306||Level 307|
Level 306 is the first level in Savory Shores and the 57th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 100 yellow candies and score at least 10,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Chameleon candies, which alternate between two colours, may be difficult to get the right candy match since they are all over the board. The two-layer icings may also be difficult to deal with.
- With six colours on the board, it is harder to make special candies.
- The order is worth 10,000 points (100 regular candies x 100 points per candy = 10,000 points) which is equal to the one star target score.
- Break the icing and the marmalade as soon as possible to gain more free space.
- Create large cascades to bring more candies to the board, until only a few yellow candies are needed.
- If you can't create cascades, match rainbow candies when they are yellow.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- This level is harder on Mobile versions as cascades occur differently.
- This is the first level to contain chameleon candies.
- This is the fifth consecutive level to have all six colours.