|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 306 is the first level in Savory Shores and the 57th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 100 yellow candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Chameleon candies, which alternate between two colours, may be difficult to get the right candy match since they are all over the board and more will spawn. The two-layer icing may also be difficult to deal with.
- With six colours on the board, it is harder to create special candies and get more yellow candies to spawn.
- The order is worth 10,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Break the icing and the marmalade as soon as possible to gain more free space.
- Create large cascades to bring more candies to the board, until only a few yellow candies are needed.
- If you cannot create cascades, match rainbow candies when they are yellow.
- This is the first level to contain chameleon candies.
- This is the fifth consecutive level to contain all six candy colours.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 100 regular candies × 100 points per candy = 10,000 points