|Jelly squares||: 45|
|Target score||: 90,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 307 is the second level in Savory Shores and the 131st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 45 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The four-layered icing makes this level quite difficult.
- Since all six colours are present, special candies are hard to create.
- Due to the presence of all six colours, it is possible to run out of moves in the lower part of the board. To get the candies to shuffle, the player must make all possible plays in the top, which eats up the player's moves.
- Each chameleon candy alternates colour every time the player makes a move, thus changing the board.
- Colour Bomb + striped candy combination is the most effective and efficient way to clear the jellies in order to clear this level.
- Focus on the bottom of the board, as the top has no jellies.
- Use special candies to destroy the four-layer icing.
- Give priority to destroying the icing on the side, second priority to the icing on the bottom. The rest should take care of themselves along the way.
- Matching three candies on top will change colour of all rainbow candies.
- The striped candies in the top left and top right corners are very useful and should be used if possible. If not, it is not a huge deal.
- This is the sixth and final consecutive level to contain all six candy colours.
- Violet line(s) show where the candies and chameleon candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|