|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 308 is the third level in Savory Shores and the 132nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All of the jellies are separated from the main area of the level. Fortunately, the player has two colour bombs in marmalade to start with, so this level should not prove any serious threat.
- The chameleon candies on the sides may help or hinder your progress.
- At five colours, it is easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Colour bomb combinations are ideal. The most effective one, colour bomb + striped candy, should handle most of the jellies easily and speed up the progress.
- Colour bomb + colour bomb combination is ideal too, because it can clear jellies at the edges.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Violet line(s) show where the candies and chameleon candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points