|Jelly squares||: 29|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 310 is the fifth level in Savory Shores and the 135th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 29 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The awkward placement of jellies and the fact that the chameleon candies switch colours make it difficult to clear everything.
- Five candy colours make it easier to create special candies.
- This is a fairly simple level other than having only 25 moves. With so few moves you need to make sure every move you make counts. You should at the very least be hitting some jelly every move.
- If you are not hitting jelly then you should be working at making a big combination that will help clear the board. Colour bomb + striped candy combinations are ideal for this level but wrapped candy + striped candy combination are also very effective.
- Candy crushing at the bottom can also help you clear the sides and the jelly at the bottom.
- This level continues the trend where every 98th level after level 16 is at most medium. This is the fourth level.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.