|Jelly squares||: 42|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||60|
Level 311 is the sixth level in Savory Shores and the 134th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 42 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Getting to the bottom can be hard due to the 5-layer icing being hard to break, even with 5 colours.
- 35 moves are often insufficient to complete this level.
- The jellies at the corners at the top can be hard to clear.
- The jellies are worth 84,000 points (42 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 84,000 points) which is more than the one star target score.
- Try to clear as much of the jellies on the top and middle parts of the board before using the jelly fish.
- wrapped and wrapped combinations are ideal here, since the bottom of the board has many five-layered icing. Wrapped + striped can be useful too. Other combinations will likely prove ineffective due to the somewhat small and awkwardly-shaped board.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 84,000 points. Hence, an additional 46,000 points for two stars and an additional 76,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- It is somewhat easy to sustain huge point cascades due to the board layout.
- There are five-layer icings which have double jellies underneath them. With few moves available, powerful special candy combinations must be used to clear them and gives the player even more points for their usage.
- The chameleon candies are not much of threat to earning two and three stars.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- This level used to be one of the hardest levels in Reality before it was nerfed.