Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 312 is the seventh level in Savory Shores and the 58th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 40 striped candies in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 40 striped candies is a big order, even with 50 moves.
- Six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The mystery candies are a help in the long run, but can make things difficult if you get unlucky outcomes in tricky locations.
- The colour bomb + striped combination helps a lot.
- The order is worth 40,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Always try to find matches that will give you striped candies.
- If you are lucky enough, mix colour bombs with striped candies. This helps a lot in passing this level. Try to repeat it until you beat the level.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any chameleon candies.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 40 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 40,000 points