| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 312 is the seventh level in Savory Shores and the 58th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 40 striped candies and score at least 40,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- 40 striped candies is a big order, even with 50 moves.
- Six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The mystery candies are a help in the long run, but can make things difficult if you get unlucky outcomes in tricky locations.
- The order is worth 40,000 points  which is equal to the one star target score.
- Always try to find matches that will give you striped candies.
- If you are lucky enough, mix colour bombs with striped candies. This helps a lot in passing this level. Try to repeat it until you beat the level.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 40 special candies x 1,000 points per special candy = 40,000 points