|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 314 is the ninth level in Savory Shores and the 135th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 16 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The marmalade, three-layered icing, chameleon candies, and chocolate make it quite difficult to get to the jelly.
- The board is awkwardly shaped due to the presence of holes and the position of the chocolate spawners, making it harder to reach some of the jelly as well as to make special candies.
- Five colours makes the creation of special candies slightly easier.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Destroy the chocolate as soon as possible to prevent it from spreading too much.
- Expand playing space whenever possible by destroying the blockers.
- Create special candy combinations to expand the playing space and/or destroy the jellies.
- The layout of this level is very similar to level 67.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 16 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 32,000 points