| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 16|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 314 was the ninth level in Coral Corral and the 143rd jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 16 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of blockers, and the marmalade does not contain any special candies.
- The jellies are worth 32,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||5 moves|
- Break as many blockers as you can in the fewest number of moves, then concentrate on breaking the jelly squares.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
- ↑ 16 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 32,000 points