Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||63|
Level 315 is the tenth level in Savory Shores and the 78th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points. Due to the tremendous effort needed to move the outside ingredients toward the middle, even with five colours, and the coconut wheel being absolutely useless, this level is hard to pass.
- The two outer ingredients each need to be swapped towards the middle twice, which is very hard to do with all the liquorice.
- The rainbow candies inside marmalade also make this level harder.
- The coconut wheel, if used on its own, is useless. If switched to the right or left, it will create a striped candy on the row next to the centre ingredient, causing its effects to become blocked by the bottom-most liquorice swirl. If switched upwards or downwards, it will create more striped candies that however will not be useful due to liquorice swirls being next to them.
- At five colours, it is easier to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- This level is all about luck. First, try your luck to move the ingredients to the columns of the exits, and try to make combinations with the coconut wheels.
- Switching ingredients sideways is required in this level. The easiest way to do so is by looking for two of the same coloured candies above the ingredient and finding a third of the same to move the candy. You need to do that four times.
- This is one of the only few levels to have a version get reverted to the old version.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points