|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 315 is the tenth level in Savory Shores and 78th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
This is the first self-designated Super Hard Level that a player faces in Candy Crush Saga, indicating a difficulty to solve the puzzle above and beyond even the Hard Levels encountered previously.
- The two outer ingredients each need to be swapped towards the middle twice, which is very hard to do with all the liquorice.
- The rainbow candies inside marmalade also make this level harder.
- The coconut wheel, if used on its own, is useless. If switched to the right or left, it will create a striped candy on the row next to the centre ingredient, causing its effects to become blocked by the bottom-most liquorice swirl. If switched upwards or downwards, it will create more striped candies that however will not be useful due to liquorice swirls being next to them.
- At five colours, it is easier to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- This level is all about luck. First, try your luck to move the ingredients to the columns of the exits, and try to make combinations with the coconut wheels.
- Switching ingredients sideways is required in this level. The easiest way to do so is by looking for two of the same coloured candies above the ingredient and finding a third of the same to move the candy. You need to do that four times.
- This is one of the only few levels to have a version get reverted to the old version.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points