|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 316 is the eleventh level in Savory Shores and the 136th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- If you do not break through the icing, liquorice will accumulate at the bottom, making the level harder when the level is hard enough. Rainbow candies work to your advantage.
- One liquorice swirl is dispensed per set number of turns.
- The only way to obtain access to the jellies is from jelly fish boosters and/or breaking through the multilayered icing.
- Break through the icing as fast as possible to prevent liquorice accumulation at the bottom. With the bottleneck in the first column and 5 colours, this is not the easiest task. Once you break through, start making special candies and try to combine them. Do not let the liquorice swirls disrupt your moves there.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Black line(s) show where the liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|