|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 317 is the twelfth level in Savory Shores and 59th candy order level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 6 colour bombs in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Reaching the colour bombs at the bottom can be quite challenging.
- Do not get too joyous when you create a striped candy: there are liquorice swirls on the bottom.
- The candy bombs can be tedious, so keep an eye on them.
- At six colours, it is harder to create special candies.
- The order is worth 6,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Get to the colour bombs on the bottom as fast as possible, and keep an eye out for any possible colour bomb combinations at the same time.
- If there is a candy next to a colour bomb that is trapped in marmalade, use another colour bomb if possible on that candy colour as to free the second colour bomb.
- The top of the board is same as level 320.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any chameleon candies.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 6,000 points