|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 318 is the thirteenth level in Savory Shores and 79th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is surprisingly difficult to defuse all four candy bombs in 30 moves, especially when they are behind the two-layered icing.
- Also, if the ingredient falls on the two leftmost teleporters, it will be teleported on the top right part of the board, where it is difficult to create horizontal-striped candies.
- With only 5 colours it is easy to make special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Use striped/wrapped combinations or vertically striped candy matches to get to the bombs and clear the blockers, but be careful to let the ingredients to stay in the teleporter columns or you will waste precious moves to get them back there.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points