|Orders||: 55 : 55|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 319 is the fourteenth level in Savory Shores and the 60th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 55 orange candies and 55 purple candies in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is moderately hard as the player is given only 40 moves to collect 110 candies (55 each of purple and orange).
- With 6 colours and much marmalade it can be hard to make special candies.
- The candy bomb locked in liquorice and surrounded by chocolate is difficult to remove.
- The orders are worth 11,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Removing the candy bomb is an absolute priority.
- Use colour bombs to quickly collect candies.
- When the game starts, try to match and clear the marmalade as quickly as possible so that it gives you more space to make some candy combinations
- Users mostly get mixed up with the chameleon candies, so its best to do combinations so that it clears most of the rainbow candy and also any nearby chocolate.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The order is worth 11,000 points. Hence, an additional 69,000 points for two stars and an additional 109,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- Despite the presence of one candy bomb, there are no more candy bombs being spawned. Moreover, the chocolate may consume the candy bomb once it is unlocked, causing the massive point boost due to the colour bomb + candy bomb combination to be lost. Finally, the combination itself is hard to create due to the board having six colours.
- The chocolate spawners are placed such that cascades are somewhat hard to create. Chocolate generates at every move if at least one piece of chocolate is not cleared, forcing players to clear them. This reduces the number of moves left for sugar crush.
- The candies do not fill the entire board at the start of the game. This can result in the clearing or the creation of special candies or both, if the player is lucky. All these can result in a point boost. Despite this, the high three star target score negates this advantage.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 110 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 11,000 points