| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 32 is the twelfth level in Lemonade Lake and the moves level. To pass this level, you must score at least 25,000 points in 30 moves. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is not much of a difficulty here, except for some icing blocking your way to earn points.
- With five colours, special candies can be created easily.
- The player might have some trouble opening up the board.
- The player is required to earn at least 220 points per second.
- Your first priority is to open up the board by destroying the icing squares at the middle of the board, opening up your possibilities.
- To get a high score, combine and make as many special candies as possible. The given time limit, which is two minutes, is enough to produce a very high score.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The player is required to earn at least 280 points per second for two stars and at least 360 points per second for three stars.
- The blockers do not pose much of a threat to earning two and three stars as they can be easily cleared.
- The board is open-spaced after the icing is cleared. Hence, it is easy to create special candies and huge cascades are possible.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 25,000 points / 120 seconds = 208.333 points per second
- ↑ This is the theoretical minimum. In practice, extra time candies can be collected, decreasing the amount of points need to be earned per second as the amount of time available is increased.
- ↑ 33,000 points / 120 seconds = 275 points per second
- ↑ 42,000 points / 120 seconds = 350 points per second