|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 32 was the twelfth level in Honey Hot Tub and the 17th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 41 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The awkward shape of the board makes the corner and side jellies quite hard to clear. The chocolate can also be an annoyance.
- As a result, this level is much more difficult than its counterpart in Reality.
- The jellies are worth 82,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
|| Very Easy
|| Very Easy
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Simply break the icing in order to expand the board and create combinations to help you clear the jelly.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 82,000 points. Hence, an additional 68,000 points for two stars and an additional 118,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The icings are not hard to clear with five colours. However, the chocolate will spread and may reduce available board space if not cleared quickly.
- With respect to the three star target score, 25 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet that target score.
- Moon struck removes candies matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale, lasts for 2 moves and occurs twice. This makes it much easier to create special candies.
- Even after each moon struck ends, it is not much harder to create special candies.
- This level has an icon bug. There were no chocolate.
- Its counterpart in Reality of this level is a timed level.
- This is the first Dreamworld level to contain chocolate.
- ↑ 41 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 82,000 points