|Jelly squares||: 65|
|Target score||: 130,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 320 is the fifteenth and last level in Savory Shores and the 137th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 65 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Despite the dispensers making the level look hard, they rarely dispense anything, and the bombs have 10 moves.
- However, they are so easy to clear as the spawn rate is low even with 6 colours
- With six colours it is not easy to clear all the jelly within the set amount of moves.
- Create as many special candy combinations as you can.
- Keep an eye on the bombs' timers and make them your priority.
- Clear the isolated jellies on the top, bottom, and sides if given the chance.
- The top of the board is the same to that of level 317.
- The shape of this level's board is exactly the same as level 65.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|