|Orders||: 60 : 60|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 321 is the first level in Munchy Monolith and the 61st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 60 blue candies and 60 yellow candies in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be difficult, in 15 moves, to defuse the four candy bombs behind the marmalade and three-layered icing.
- The orders are worth 12,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- At six colours, make it harder to collect blue and yellow candies.
- Instead of trying to break through all the icing to get to the bombs, try to break the bomb, by sliding it out from under the icing, by getting 2 of the matching colour in the column next to it.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 120 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 12,000 points