|Jelly squares||: 49|
|Target score||: 95,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 322 is the second level in Munchy Monolith and the 137th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 49 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate spawners are on the sides of the board, but there is three-layered icing behind them.
- The corner jellies are hard to reach, especially with six colours.
- As usual, make as many combinations as possible to clear the jellies.
- Keep chocolate under control by not hitting the icing, until a good portion of the main jellies is cleared. Once the chocolate is released, clearing the jelly becomes difficult, as does making combinations.
- The top and bottom corners are always the most difficult to clear, so aim combinations in these areas whenever possible.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- This level is shaped like an hourglass. The other is level 840, which is also shaped like an hourglass.
- The layout of the board looks nearly like level 643 of Candy Crush Soda Saga. However, icings was replaced by hollow tiles.