| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Ingredients||: 6 : 6|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||79|
Level 325 is the fifth level in Munchy Monolith and the 80th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 6 hazelnuts and 6 cherries and score at least 100,000 points in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- This level can be extremely difficult because you need to bring down 12 ingredients in 50 moves. It means that an ingredient needs to be brought down within four or five moves (10 ingredients can be brought down in four moves each, and the remaining 2 ingredients can be brought down in five moves each).
- One ingredient is dropped 1 every six moves, unless the board is cleared of ingredients. If all the ingredients currently on the board have dropped off, it will drop another ingredient before the sixth move. This is the only way it is possible to get all 12 ingredients onto the board before your moves are up.
- There are numerous amounts of chocolate provided on the board.
- The ingredients are worth 120,000 points (12 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 120,000 points) which is more than the one star target score.
- Make as many combinations as possible but at the same time focus on bringing down each individual ingredient. You want to keep them dropping so clear the chocolate as quick as possible to free up the board.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 120,000 points. Hence, an additional 20,000 points for two stars and an additional 40,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 400 points per move (20,000 points / 50 moves = 400 points per move) for two stars and an additional 800 points per move (40,000 points / 50 moves = 800 points per move) for three stars.
- The huge amount of chocolate can restrict available board space to create special candies. Fortunately, they are relatively easy to clear with five colours.
- The chocolate spawner is not much of threat to earning three stars.
- Since so many ingredients are required to be dropped in such limited moves, it requires the creation of special candies and their respective combinations. All these give the player plenty of points.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- This level is one of the best levels to get great amount of Sugar Drops.