|Jelly squares||: 23|
|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 326 is the sixth level in Munchy Monolith and the 140th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 23 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Chocolate from the spawners can take over the board if not kept in check.
- The jellies are worth 46,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- At six candy colours, make it harder to clear jellies.
- Concentrate on trying to clear the inside of the board first before releasing the liquorice locks.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 23 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 46,000 points