|Jelly squares||: 39|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 327 is the seventh level in Munchy Monolith and the 140th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 39 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Some jellies may be hard to reach, especially in the corners of the board.
- Six colours makes the level considerably more difficult, due to the increased difficulty of creating special candies. But some of these special candies are provided for you.
- Try to take out the liquorice locks whenever possible, using combinations. The best combination is the colour bomb + striped candy. This is also a great level for striped + wrapped combinations: if these are made in the middle, they can unlock and set off the pieces in the outer columns. You can even shoot horizontally striped candies at the unlocked special candies and set them off!
- All in all, some luck is needed to beat this level.
- This level is very similar to level 295. The board layout is almost identical, but this level has no single jellies and more double jellies. All the target scores are also different.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.