|Jelly squares||: 41|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 329 is the ninth level in Munchy Monolith and the 142nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 41 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The constant dropping of bombs can prove tedious and hard to destroy sometimes.
- The beginning can be hard as it will consist of you freeing up board space from the liquorice locks.
- Take out the candy bombs as soon as possible, but remember, do not over prioritize them; your main objective is clearing all jellies.
- Unlock the candies that are locked to free up space to make jelly clearing easier.
- Try to get striped candy + wrapped candy combinations, though any combinations would work well. It will make things much easier.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|