|Orders||: 4 : 4|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 330 is the tenth level in Munchy Monolith and the 63rd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 4 striped candies and 4 wrapped candies in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The blockers severely reduce the playing field, especially the chocolates that spread and are placed between the chameleon candies inside the marmalade, and also locked candy bombs, which will explode in 20 moves, and are protected by those aforementioned blockers.
- It is also quite tricky to create special candies in the beginning with all the blockers, plus there are six colours present in the level.
- The orders are worth 8,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- First, try to prioritize on crushing the chocolates and freeing the locked candy bombs.
- Then, while defusing the bombs, try to focus on collecting four wrapped candies, as it is the harder of the two. Try to look out for the pattern of the candies that will form a wrapped candy.
- This level's design is similar to level 326.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 8 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 8,000 points