|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 65,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||69|
Level 332 is the twelfth level in Munchy Monolith and the 82nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are three peninsulas on the top, making it difficult to create special candies. Also, 10-move candy bombs will drop down if you accidentally make a match on the middle of the board.
- Having six colours present may make it difficult to make good switches.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to make vertical striped candies on the bottom of the board. Also, try not to make matches on the middle of the board, unless you aim for a lot of points. When candy bombs drop down, eliminate them quickly, and it is best if you use colour bombs if you aim for lots of points. Save the coconut wheels for the last ingredient or as the last resort in dealing the candy bombs.
- Also, when using the coconut wheel to clear a bomb, do not use it when the bomb counter is at one move left. At this point, it is already too late and once the wheel is moved, the game will count the bomb as exploding before the striped candies activate.
- The board can be limited in size and can run out of moves quickly. Vertical striped candies at the bottom can be helpful, but they are difficult to make.
- It should be noted that every time a horizontal striped candy is used, a bomb will drop down from the middle. Once no bombs are present on the board, try to stick to the sides only and focus on bringing down the ingredients. This will prevent the bombs from spawning.
- An alternative strategy is to take advantage of the fact that ingredients will drop every eight turns. If the player is able to get rid of the initial candy bomb, they can essentially "stall" the board until all five remaining ingredients are on the board. If the player is able to keep both coconut wheels intact, and survive a total of 40 out of 45 moves, the level is trivially won by sliding each wheel to the left or right.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points