|Jelly squares||: 49|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 336 is the first level in Pearly White Plains and the 144th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 49 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be difficult to destroy the liquorice locks at the beginning, but once you do, clearing the jellies will be an easy task.
- Just try to destroy the liquorice locks first and work from the bottom, and once most of the blockers are destroyed, lots of cascades will occur, especially with only 4 colours.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of four colours makes it easy to create special candies. However, it is not that useful till some of the blockers have been cleared.
- The jellies are worth 98,000 points. Hence, an additional 242,000 points for two stars and an additional 342,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are plenty of icing and liquorice locks which can be quite hard to clear at the start.
- Once the icing is cleared though, cascades should easily occur especially with four colours. In fact, the cascades will clear most of the remaining blockers.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. Hence, it decreases the difficulty of creating of special candies.
- 35 moves are limited to earn a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the ease of creating huge cascades.
- Despite the above ratings, there are several methods of earning one star. They are: make matches at the top where possible, avoid creating huge cascades where possible, avoid creating colour bombs where possible and to use as many moves as possible. However, doing such thing is sometimes hard, sometimes easy.
- This is the first episode opener which has four colours.
- You can make a lot of points at the end. A lot that it is possible to get a million points!
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.