|Ingredients||: 3 : 3|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 337 is the second level in Pearly White Plains and the 83rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 hazelnuts and 3 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- If the ingredient is on the far left or far right side of the board, it may be difficult to bring it down.
- There are a lot of blockers in this level, especially the icing above the exit zone.
- Four colours may help to create cascades and easily clear the blockers.
- Focus on destroying the blockers, especially the liquorice locks (as you destroy the locks, you should also destroy the icing).
- Make lots of vertical striped candies. It is even better if you can combine striped candies with colour bombs.
- Do not make matches at the far left and far right of the board unless you are forced to.
- Another strategy is to drop the ingredient when the move you make does not affect the other candy cannon. In this way, you can pass the level easily, but in return you get a lower score.
- Colour bomb + striped candy combinations are not as effective as you might think. Use other combinations; striped candy + wrapped candy combinations are more effective.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The ingredients are worth 60,000. Hence another 120,000 points are needed for 2 stars and another 180,000 are needed for three stars.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|